Sunday, February 22, 2009

Getting Started...again

Been awhile since I've actively blogged, but the time has come to start again. For those that don't know me, my name is Joe McManus from Naperville, IL. I have a passion for BBQ, or Bar-b-que, or barbecue, or barbeque...that most often manifests itself in Competition BBQ. Our team name is Joey Mac's Smoke Stax and we've been at it for about 5 years now.

Having just attended the National BBQ Association conference in Austin, TX, I've come back motivated to share some of my BBQ passion with the many folks who are out there thirsting for more info about outdoor cooking.

I'll be updating soon, so come back often to visit. So thanks to all those passionate people in Austin who helped motivate me to start sharing the passion once again.

2 comments:

  1. nicely stated as usual
    it was not a life changeing experiece for me
    but it was certainly a life experience
    great to be there
    great to spend time with friends and meet new ones
    cant wait to hear more of what you have to say
    like i said you are kind of a barbecue poet to me
    joey mac, you take good care now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,

    Good talking to you last night at the concert. I like your blog page.

    All the best,

    Del

    ReplyDelete